No matter what is standing in your way, God is able to break through it. Trust God for a miracle in the situation you are facing. Trust God to establish His power in your life.
Click Video to Watch
Title: God of the Breakthrough
Preacher: Ps Beatrice Katshunga
Date: 13 January 2021
1 Chronicles 14:8-17
David became an enemy of the Philistines because he had killed Goliath.
• When the Philistines came out to fight David, David went out to fight them too.
• David inquired from God, if he should go ahead and fight the Philistines. God gave him permission to do so.
• Whatever challenge you face, learn to inquire of the Lord first before you do things your way.
Your breakthrough will be by the Spirit of God.
• God is going to overcome all your enemies.
God is a God of the breakthrough.
• No matter what is standing in your way, God is able to break through it.
• Trust God for a miracle in the situation you are facing.
• Trust God to establish His power in your life.
• God's mighty rushing wind is removing things that have attached themselves to your life that are not from Him.
Believe that God's power has no limits; He is able and willing to intervene on your behalf.
This night is a night of miracles.
• Trust God for mighty breakthroughs
• As you pray, touch where you want God to intervene.
• Write in your notebook what you are trusting God for. You are going to testify of God's faithfulness in your life.