Life in Christ brings both privileges and problems beyond your capacity to handle. However, smart people take advantage of the help at their disposal. You cannot be in Christ without experiencing privileges that trigger problems. Never approach life naively.
When life becomes challenging, where do you place God? Life has a way of attacking your conviction of who God says He is.
Ephesians 3:14-21 says For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Some Christians don't make use of the help made available to them by God.
• Don't settle for good when there is greatness hidden in God.
• Prayer is the help available to all Christians.
• Kneel before God.
• Never start, go through and end the day without speaking to God.
Kneeling Before God Will:
1. Capacitate you to manage privileges successfully and handle problems effectively. • True capacity comes from God.
1 Samuel 15:12 • Be careful not to create a monument out of your successes. • Never use your gifting and skills to against God and His people.
Malachi 3:13-16 • Every time you complain, God is listening. • Christianity is not a trade. You need to live your life according to God's plan and purpose even if it doesn't meet your expectations.
Proverbs 30:7-9 • People lose their faith either because of poverty or due to wealth.
2. Deepen your roots in God The deeper the roots, the more the tree can survive the different seasons. • May your roots in God go deeper. • Job 14:7 • You can bounce back if you are rooted in Christ.
3. Strengthen your inner man As you spend time in God's presence, you strengthen your inner man. • Proverbs 24:10 • Your true self is revealed under pressure.
Psalm 125:1-2 • When you are under pressure, your strength is tested. • Don't let the things of this life break you easily. • Build your inner capacity through prayer.
1 Corinthians 15:58 • Let nothing move you.
4. Brighten your understanding • Psalm 119:97-104 • You will have enemies. • Prayer protects you from the plans of your enemies. • You can short-circuit the length of experience through praying.
Ephesians 1:18-21 • Prayer is powerful. • Kneeling before God isn't a futile exercise.
5. Bring you into the fullness of life • John 10:10 • God's intention is for you to live fully. • John 15:4-8
Prayer cultivates intimacy with God.
Make Use of Prayer
Learn to make use of the help available for you and prayer is the help that can help you navigate through life.